Relationship problems? Need professional help?
A Relationship Coach and Online Relationship Counseling Can
Fix Your Relationship Struggles… In Weeks.
What Is Relationship Coaching?
Relationship coaching is a highly effective alternative to marriage counseling or online relationship counseling.
Thanks to the internet, I can help you repair your marriage or relationship from the privacy of your own home. No driving to a therapist and sitting on a couch, face to face with a stranger.
During our sessions, I’ll help you resolve your issues, repair the connection between you and begin being happy together.
Kinds Of Problems
Can Relationship Coaching Help
Kinds Of Problems
Can Relationship Coaching Help
- You walk on eggshells, tiptoeing around sensitive topics
- It feels like there’s a “fuzzy” communication problem whenever you talk
- Your spouse doesn’t listen to you
- Arguments over small things explode into heated fights
- Your sex life has lost its spark
- Your partner has withdrawn or shut down emotionally
- You feel blamed and criticized – like nothing you do is ever enough
- Your spouse has angry outbursts and can be demanding
- You’re struggling to forgive a betrayal of trust (e.g. an affair)
- And many other common relationship problems…
No matter what you’re dealing with in your relationship,
your relationship struggles are normal
and can be fixed.
your relationship struggles are normal
and can be fixed.
We’ll repair your relationship in 3 distinct phases…
PHASE 1: CONNECT
If you're struggling to communicate, it's because neither of you feel safe enough to open up to the other. My first agenda is to get you both feeling safe and securely connected again.
PHASE 2: COMMUNICATE
Once you feel securely connected, I'll guide you through a series of heart-opening conversations that will heal past hurts, resolve your differences and get you both on the same page.
PHASE 3: COLLABORATE
Next, you need to learn to collaborate as partners on the same team, instead of opponents at war. This phase of our coaching will move you from feeling like two ME's to one WE.
What We’ll Do Together:
- Create a secure emotional connection between you so you can communicate lovingly, without hurting each other.
- Build a zone of safety and trust inside your relationship that promotes intimacy and warmth between you.
- End the painful PUSH/PULL dynamic of one partner chasing for attention while the other withdraws.
- Learn how to resolve conflict fast before it ever escalates into a fight.
- Get your needs met. Finally, you’ll feel fulfilled in your relationship.
- Heal old hurts and restore trust between you. If you’ve ever felt betrayed by your partner, this is critical.
- End recurring fights once and for all. This session will remove the constant tension between you so you can stop tiptoeing around each other and start sharing life together.
- Feel deeply understood: Truly ‘get’ each other’s world, motives and differing perspectives, by understanding and appreciating each your unique personality traits.
- Create a mutually inspiring vision that acts as a beacon to guide your relationship through the inevitable rocky moments and keeps you both excited about the future you’re moving towards.
- Passionate sex: Learn how to keep the spark of passion alive in the bedroom (HINT: this has nothing to do with new positions).
- Become a team. We’ll learn how to move from to separate ME’s to one united WE, without losing yourself or giving up on your personal wants and dreams.
Why Should We Work With You, Bruce?
You shouldn’t just hire me.
Hire somebody with a proven track record that you respect.
If that’s me, great. Let’s get going.
If you’re not sure yet, go and use all the free advice on this website and test me out.
My relationship coaching practice has a global reputation for quickly fixing most marriage and relationship problems.
In the end, my results are the only reason you should consider me as your coach.
Take the next steps…
1. Watch the video above first so that you fully understand what relationship coaching involves.
2. Select a relationship coaching package below that best suits your budget. You’ll then be taken to my 100% secure online payment page.
3. We schedule a call. My assistant will email you to schedule a convenient time for us to talk. Remember, unless you booked a one-off session with me, your payment is 100% refundable and after our initial chat. We’ll either choose to work together or I’ll immediately return it to you.
Remember, your romantic relationship is the single most important relationship in your life. When it stops working, everything suffers – work, family, health, peace of mind – everything!
It’s normal to get stuck from time to time…
Staying stuck is completely optional.
Get On My Waiting List
My relationship coaching practice is currently full and I’m not taking on any new clients.
Please consider joining my online relationship repair program instead.
In many cases, it is more effective than one-on-one work.
Otherwise, contact one of my team and ask to be placed on my waiting list and I’ll get hold you of as soon as a spot opens up.
Gold & Platinum coaching packages include this free:
Sells for $497
“Bruce, our marriage has gone from very rocky, to a deep love I didn’t think was possible. You accomplished miracles where marriage counseling, therapy, seminars and countless books fell short. This is the best investment we made in our 10 years together.”
Mandi & Jay Ellefson
“Bruce – I just had to reach out and thank you. An hour on the phone with you saved me years of conventional therapy. Thanks for turning the lights on for me!”
BRUCE MUZIK HAS BEEN FEATURED ON
About Your Relationship Coach
Bruce has built a reputation as the guy relationship counselors refer their toughest clients to, to help fix their troubled marriages.
He has more than 20 years of coaching experience and has been called “The Couples Whisperer” (although he says he rarely whispers).
Direct experience working with hundreds of couples each year has confirmed his belief that even “hopeless case” relationships can be repaired.
His TEDx talk has more than 2 million views and he has been featured on the BBC and Financial Times to name a few.
Get on the same page with your partner
Your Questions Answered
Click the questions below to see the answers…
That all depends on your situation. There’s no one size fits all answer.
If you’ve completed my Love At First Fight coaching program, you may only need one session.
If your relationship is generally in good shape, but you’re struggling to get on the same page, you may only need 4 sessions.
If your relationship feels rocky (i.e unsafe) or you’ve suffered an affair, I recommend at least 8 sessions.
If you’re still unsure about how many sessions you need, please contact me here to arrange a quick (free, no obligation) 15 minute call where I’ll chat with you and assess what you need.
I’ve found that many people feel more comfortable opening up emotionally when they cannot see the person they are talking with.
Being vulnerable face to face with a stranger can feel awkward and scary (especially for men). Working over the phone eliminates this obstacle and can actually speed our work up.
It also has other advantages, like being able to work together even when one of you is travelling. You can be in separate locations and both dial into our private conference line.
I’ve developed some creative ways of using you both as my eyes, when all I have (on the phone) is ears. I’ve noticed absolutely no difference in results working over the phone vs. working in person.
Good question… Here’s a simplified summary of the main differences.
Conventional marriage therapy treats pathologies. The marriage therapist assumes that his/her patients have individual issues that need fixing. The assumption is that once each person is ‘fixed’, they will be able to come together and have a successful relationship. Not surprisingly, conventional marriage therapy has a higher failure rate than success rate.
Online Relationship Counseling
Online relationship counseling tends to offer advice, rather than therapy. Most counselors have had some level of training, sometimes from a church, religious institution or government organization.
Online Relationship Coaching
Relationship coaching provides accountability, tools, and feedback to the couple about how their behavior affects the other person. It is the newest of the three. Anyone can call themselves a relationship coach without having received any formal training.
What I Do
I’m not a therapist. I’m not a counselor. I’m not a life-coach. I do work online and I sometimes refer to myself as a counselor or coach because the couples I work with understand what that means.
Here’s how my approach differs from marriage therapy or relationship counseling:
1. I DON’T FOCUS ON FIXING YOU
Instead of focusing on fixing you, I focus on your relationship.
I treat your relationship as a system – a living organism made up of two people.
Like any living organism, it has basic survival needs. When these needs are not met, the relationship gets into trouble. When these needs are met, the relationship feels secure and both individuals report feeling close, safe and happy together.
So, I work to help you heal old hurt and collaborate to meet the needs of your relationship or marriage (like parents collaborate to meet a child’s needs).
2. I MAKE YOU THE EXPERT
The second way that my approach is different is that I believe that most people don’t need therapy, they need education and training.
Just like you’d be dangerous on the roads if you’d never passed a driving test, so most of us are dangerous to our relationship… not intentionally, but because we never received education and training in how to ‘drive’ our relationship.
Unlike many therapists who get their degree and never study again, I live, breathe and eat relationship research. It’s my passion.
So, if we work together, I’ll end up teaching you some truly life-altering distinctions, tools and strategies for repairing your relationship troubles. Everything you’ll learn is grounded in scientifically proven principles.
This way, once we say goodbye, you won’t need me again because you’ll be able to steer your relationship away from danger yourself.
3. YOU CONNECT FIRST, COMMUNICATE SECOND
The final way my approach is different is that I focus on connection first and communication second.
Conventional wisdom says that if you can communicate effectively, you’ll feel connected. But my experience shows that if you give a couple communication skills before they are connected, they just have better tools to fight with. Not a good idea.
So, I focus on getting a couple connected first. In my opinion, this is the biggest reason for my success rate. It’s also why relationship counselors and marriage therapists send their toughest clients to me.
Yes. You and I can work together one on one.
I’d prefer if your partner did participate with you and I can help you get them on board, but you can fix your relationship even if your partner won’t participate or is obstinate.
Take comfort that your relationship troubles are not your fault or your partner’s fault. They are caused by the relationship dynamic you unconsciously co-create together.
A relationship is like a see-saw. When one partner moves, the other has to move too. As you begin changing the way you respond in your relationship, so the dynamic between you will change and your partner will begin showing up in the relationship very differently.
Very often an obstinate partner will choose to join us later as a result of seeing first hand how you’re becoming more loving, more secure, and emotionally safe to be around.