What if there was a unique gift you could give your lover this holiday season that would:
- fix any relationship problems you may have,
- make them see you as their hero,
- never wear off,
- and is 100% FREE?
Well, there is! It’s not what you think it is. Watch this short video to discover the only gift your partner craves from you:
If you enjoyed this video, please hit the LIKE button and share this with your friends.
* A special shout out to my friend and peer, Annie Lalla, for the inspiration for this video.
Annie has also come up with a few questions that you can ask your partner to help them have the healing conversations with their parent(s).
- What do you secretly admire in your parent that you have never told them about? Share it with them.
- Can you remember one moment when you felt the most love from your parent? Tell them about it.
- What’s your favorite moment that you remember from your childhood? How did your parent(s) help provide it? Can you thank them for providing it?
- What’s something that you didn’t like about your parent(s), but that you now love? Tell them about it.
- What’s one small heartbreak that you would most love love to resolve with your family member so that you could feel closer to them? Can you share that with them?