Imagine you wake up one morning and look over at your partner sleeping soundly next to you.
Your entire body is flooded with gratitude because you know that your partner loves you, wants you, appreciates you, respects you, sees you and is committed to your relationship. Your feel turned on by life as a result of feeling so close and connected to your partner.
This is not just a fairy tale. There are couples I work with that feel that every day. You can have that feeling too, and probably a lot faster than you think.
If you’re committed to having the relationship you’ve always wanted, then let me take you (and your partner) by the hand and lead you past your power struggles and conflict that threatens to destroy your connection…
How Relationship Coaching Works:
We’ll jump on a call together weekly or bimonthly (depending on what you need) for 90 minutes at a time. During each session, we’ll deal with what is currently going on in your relationship and we’ll begin mastering the "Lifetime Of Love" curriculum that I have developed to help couples just like you.
Here are some of the processes we’ll be doing and skills you and your partner will be learning together:
Privacy and confidentially is guaranteed.
- End The "Demand/Withdraw" Dynamic: Resolve the push/pull dynamic of one partner chasing the other for attention, while the other withdraws (so you can both get your needs met and communicate in a safe way)
- Fight Fair: Learn how to stand up for yourself in a way that de-escalates conflict and creates connection
- Heal The Past: Stop sabotaging your relationship with unresolved childhood issues that manifest as recurring patterns in your relationship
- End Painful Conflict: Resolve painful recurring conflict once and for all, and dissolve stress and tension so you can enjoy your life together
- Build Safety: Create a zone of safety around your relationship that invites intimacy and connection
- Feel Deeply Understood: Truly get each other’s world, motives and differing perspectives, by understanding and appreciating each other’s unique personality traits
- Get Your Needs Met: Discover both of your needs, wants and requirements and learn how to get them met
- Passionate Sex: Learn how to keep the spark of passion alive in the bedroom (Hint: it has nothing to do with new positions, and everything to do with emotional-connection)
- Inspiring Vision: Create a mutual vision that acts as a beacon to inspire your relationship through the inevitable rocky moments and keeps you both excited about the beautiful things you’re moving towards
- Emotional Intimacy: Learn how to quickly build emotional intimacy with your partner in a way that brings you closer together and keeps you connected, even when you’re apart
- Inter-dependancy: How to balance being a team together while maintaining your individual identity… without losing yourself or giving up on your wants and needs
All client interactions, regardless of format, are completely privileged – your information is never shared.
|FREE BONUS (Value $997)
Homestudy Video Course
As an additional bonus, you’ll get lifetime access to the Love At First Fight Video Coaching Program (sells for $997) to help you reach your relationship goals faster.
You’ll always have this valuable resource to continue learning from and brushing up your communication skills.
How To Apply:
Unlike some less scrupulous coaches, I don’t want you to work with me unless you’re committed to having the relationship you want (because I’m 100% committed to you having it).
I only want success stories. As such, my Relationship Coaching practice is by application only. Because you being committed is half the work, you are more likely to get the results you want faster (and we’ll have more fun together).
During our initial consultation (which is free), I’ll answer any and all questions you may have so you feel 100% sure about moving forward with me. You can tell me everything you think I need to know about your relationship and I’ll assess whether or not I can help you.
Should I accept you as clients, we’ll get to know each other a bit better, chat about what’s going on in your life, clarify what you want to get out of our time working together, and then, schedule our first coaching session. Your application deposit will be put towards the cost of your coaching sessions.
If I decide I can’t help you or we feel that we’re not a fit, I’ll refund 100% of your payment immediately – no hard feelings and you’ll still have gotten value from our call.
So you have nothing to lose.
Here’s What To Do Next:
- Click on this link (which will only work when the video has completed playing) and choose a relationship coaching package that suits you best. You’ll then be taken to my 100% private online payment page.
- Then, we’ll schedule a convenient time to talk, explore your situation, and ask each other some important questions so we can both decide if working together is a good fit. Remember your payment is 100% refundable and after our initial chat, we’ll either choose to work together or I’ll immediately return it to you.*
* My schedule fills up quickly, but you’ve been invited to this page because a spot is currently available.
I’ll talk to you soon,
P.S. Remember, your romantic relationship is the single most important relationship in your life. When it stops working, everything suffers – work, family, health, peace of mind – everything! Don’t take the risk of staying stuck…
It’s normal to get stuck from time to time, but staying stuck? That’s optional… and leads to unnecessary suffering for both of you and your family. Apply now.
“Attending this class saved our relationship. Bruce taught me to overcome my escape tendencies, increase my understanding of myself and my partner, and gave me the confidence to stay present as we worked through our struggles.” - Cheryl Coffey, USA
“Our marriage is transforming right before our eyes! Thanks to what we’ve learned, I’m not scared of what might happen anymore and I know now that we have the tools to deal with anything.”- Pamela Cournoyer, Belize
“We have fallen back in love, we argue less, we’re more understanding and most importantly, we can see how to succeed for the long-term.”
- Verity Noble, UK
“We’re truly overjoyed with how much more connected and powerful we are as both a team and couple because of your coaching.
I feel secure now. It’s been fantastic.” - Alexa Clark, UK
“We gained immediate benefit within the first weeks as we discovered so many new facets of our relationship which we were unaware of.
And we gained tools which we can use any time we have the need.”
- Dale Burrell, New Zealand
“We’ve learned some real tools that helped us to soften the tension between us. Arguments now seem to blow over because we feel like we’re both being heard… We’re even happier than when we were first together.” - Gerry Thorpe, Canada
“The personality typing session was HUGE for me. I’m no longer be afraid of our differences and we’re both very ready to make this our last relationship. We are so very grateful for you fighting so hard for our success, it worked!” - Denise Olsen, USA
“In the past we’d both say “You’re not listening to me!” Now we find ourselves stopping, reflecting and getting clarity from each other. This program has influenced us so much that we’ve referred it to family, relatives and friends.” - Michael Cournoyer, Belize
“Bruce, your relationship advice is outstanding. You empowered me to have incredible conversations with my partner, so that my partner really “gets” me and vice versa.” - Donna McCallum, South Africa
“Man, you blew the doors off of what I was expecting. We’re more intimate, our sex has improved, our love and appreciation is deeper. I finally feel understood by her like I never have before. This work is soooo important.” - Todd Sedelmeier, Dominican Republic
“I can now honestly communicate my boundaries, feelings, and needs to him in a way that strengthens our relationship, instead of weakening it. Thank you Bruce for your wisdom, enthusiasm, love, and insightful understanding.” - Carol Hampshire, South Africa
“We now do fun things together on the weekend, instead of complaining that we don’t have anything in common! And we’ve just celebrated our 12th anniversary, so it was a wonderful anniversary gift to ourselves.” - Anna Burns, New Zealand
“The emotional tone (in our relationship) has switched to more loving, rather than being prickly and always vigilant and looking out for an attack or criticism, so that’s a relief!” - Beth Klein, USA
“After 2 weeks, it feels already as if we are so much lighter and more connected. Bruce, thank you so so much!! Something has changed. I am not as negative anymore towards him, not looking for ‘what is wrong’…” - Daisy Grodzki, Netherlands
“We now feel able to build a loving and bright future together. Thank you Bruce for your commitment to us, and I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve and deepen their relationship.” - Joanne Murphy, New Zealand
“Going on our 36th year of marriage we signed up for your class more as a last resort than anything else. It gave us practical tools that have helped us immensely. Thanks, Bruce, for your class and for taking a personal interest in all of your students.” - Mike A, USA
“One of the hardest things I have ever done… I now have the freedom to grow in my relationships again both personal and professional. Thanks Bruce.” - Tye, USA
“Thanks to your program we are more connected.” - Billy Brown, USA
“We have reconnected on a level I never imagined and it’s truly magical. Thank you so much Bruce, we couldn’t be happier.” - Lorne Noble, U.K.
“I can see my partner for who he really is again, and have fallen even more in love with him(even though we did not do the program together, I did it on my own)!!” - Daisy Grodzki, Netherlands
“If you are thinking of leaving your partner or if things seem unbearable, hold off just 7 more weeks with an open mind and a willingness to resolve relationship issues once and for all.” - Jason Foote, Australia
“We are now MUCH more honest with each other, able to talk to each other about REAL things, have big, raw, emotional things come up, and have it bring us closer instead of farther apart.” - Nicole Jackson, USA
“Bruce, this is one of the most easy to understand programs for couples I can imagine finding. While my partner didn’t participate as much as I had expected, we still succeeded in bringing about much needed improvements in our relationship.” - Lyndel Maroske, USA
“I gave my husband an ultimatum – either figure out how to communicate better, or I’m moving out. We’ve seen two other therapists who couldn’t help us at all. After going through Love at First Fight, I think we are actually going to make it.” - Tessa Klein, USA
“I have started watching all your videos. It’s been an extraordinary experience. I am discovering myself and things are more calm in our relationship. Bruce, I have no words to express what huge help you have been.” - Alexandre Abreu, Angola
“Bruce – i just had to reach out and thank you. An hour on the phone with you saved me years of conventional therapy. Thanks for turning the lights on for me!” - Craig Filek, USA